Furnace with variable speed blower. All furnace models meet EnergyStar requirements.
The Ameristar line of heating and cooling products offers you flexible and affordable options for HVAC equipment replacement. The Ameristar product line should complement the national brand you are selling and provide an opportunity to capture additional volume and market share with today’s budget-conscious consumers.
- All furnace models feature a standard silicon nitride igniter.
- 95% furnace models feature aluminized steel heat exchangers to conduct heat quickly and increase durability. M952V furnaces are condensing furnace.
- Ameristar furnaces are built for flexibility to suit varied installations.
- 95% furnaces are fully convertible to either natural gas or propane, making them suitable for use in any area.
- Galvanized steel cabinets resist corrosion.
- M95V2 models meet EnergyStar requirements.
- Base Limited Warranty Period: Parts – five (5) years, Heat Exchanger – twenty (20) years.
- Registered Limited Warranty Period: Parts – ten (10) years, Heat Exchanger: twenty (20) years.